Saturday, August 13, 2011

ray ray facts


Name: Ray Ray

  • Birthday (astrological sign): January 6th (Capricorn)
  • Influences: Michael Jackson, and Drake
  • Favorite Dance Move: the Moonwalk
  • Favorite Movie: The Twilight Saga
  • Favorite Food: Tacos
  • Favorite Color: Purple
  • Fashion style or favorite brands: My fashion style is hoodies, cardigan sweaters, skater t-shirts and blazer jackets. I love to layer my clothes. Brands I'm into are Vans, DC, Plan B, and Element.
  • What makes me Mindless? My charming personality, and confidence.
  • Signature accessory: My pony tails and goggles

14 comments:

  1. Omg Ray Ray i love you i know EVERYTHING about you...real name is Randy Rayon...and were made for each other because we both love taco's and your 1 day older than me!!! 1.4.3 ;) <3..i love you future husband

    #1 mindless girl better known as Mrs. Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray ray is mine I met him in back stage and hugged him and got a whole room of him

      Delete
    2. i love ray ray hes my boo and we got two kids at home

      Delete
    3. thats not his name.. I hope you know that

      Delete
  2. ilove u princeton i talk about u all the time lol aaaaaaaaaaaaaa my boy my boy hes loves me princeton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is a ray ray page ok you talk about ray ray

      Delete
  3. ray ray is my husban

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ray ray me and him are husband and wife we are made for each other our favorite color is purple and we love tacos.OMG I didn't know that he likes micheal jackson I love micheal jackson nd the moon walk is my favorite move me and him are the same age.I luv u RAY RAY YOU ARE MY DREAM COME TRUE CALL ME ON MY ANDROID TABLET

    ReplyDelete
  5. ray ray he is mine we are met to be like everything he say that he like a about a girl is me my favorite color is purple and i love tacos.we are just two years apart and i know that he is waiting for a type of girl like me.love you ray ray

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOU RAY RAY! YOU ARE GOING TO BE ALLLL MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually know him cuz he my cousin. Hes 6 yrs. older than me. Another rest of mindless behavior I don't know prodigy like dat tho. He got a big 4 head like furreal. Did y'all know that Roc Royal got a pregnant is the age of 16 and did you know he used eat ants when we were younger.

    ReplyDelete